Hours, Tickets, Locations
|Please scroll down for the exciting ghost tours in Galveston, Houston & Kemah. Cash only please: $22 adults; $16 children ages 6-12. See the coupon on the red brochure for discount child rate of $10/child. Call or text 281-658-7254 for reservations and information.|
Galveston’s Spirited Ghost Tour takes you through the the breathtaking
historic district of old mansions and haunted Victorian homes
Our delighted guests frequently capture pictures of orbs and ghost’s faces in windows of the haunted mansions. Don’t miss this exciting adventure of strange and eerie ghost sightings and experiences!
Dates and Times: Tours on Friday and Saturday start at 8PM. Reservations are NOT needed for Friday or Saturday, simply show up at the gazebo at 7:45PM; We accept cash and prepaid tickets.
Tours on weeknights, Sunday – Thursday start at 8PM also. Please call or text 281-658-7254 your reservation or if you have a prepaid vouchers, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: We accept cash only please ($22 Adults, $16 Children (aged 6-12), 5 and under are FREE); and for prepaid vouchers, plus tax & gratuity for your guide.
Reservations: To make a reservation on Sun. -Thursday, please include 1. Galveston Location, 2. Tour day/date 3. Method of payment: cash or vendor name, 4. Number of people. You may bring cash/check to pay your tour guide.
Galveston Location: Set your GPS to 912 24 Street, Galveston, Texas, which is an outdoor Gazebo off Broadway Ave J and 24th/Mitchell Street. Park on 24th/Mitchell Street. Meet your guide at the white gazebo which is immediately behind the Ashton Villa mansion. If you pass the first intersection of Sealy street or the library, you have gone too far. Go back toward Broadway. Please do not park in front of the hair salon or ask them for directions.
Coming from the Seawall: If you are by the Walmart, Wendy’s, or San Luis Hotel: As you face the ocean, go west and to your left. Go several blocks, take a left on 24th/Mitchell Street, cross over Broadway Ave J, and immediately on your right meet us at the large white gazebo located behind the mansion that faces Broadway. Park on the street next to the gazebo. If you pass the first intersection of Sealy street or the library, you have gone too far. Please do not park in front of the hair salon or ask them for directions.
Coming from Houston: Take I-45 South, which turns into Broadway Ave J, after the bridge. After the statue, take a left on 24th/Mitchell Street, and immediately on your right meet us at the large white gazebo located behind the mansion that faces Broadway. Park on the street next to the gazebo. If you pass the first intersection of Sealy street or the library, you have gone too far. Please do not park in front of the hair salon or ask them for directions.
Cash at ATM: An ATM and restroom is located inside the CVS located on Broadway and 25th Street.
Tips for comfort: Galveston’s 2 hour outdoor walking tour includes about 6 blocks of walking so wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes . Bring your camera as you may catch orbs and ghostly mists!
We meet at the gazebo behind the Ashton Villa mansion and Visitor’s Center at 912 24th Street:
Here is a view of the Ashton Villa mansion which faces Broadway. We meet behind the mansion at the gazebo.
JUNE-AUG: Ghost Tours Texas in Galveston meets at the CVS at 2425 Broadway on Wednesdays at 8PM from June 5-August 7th. It is located on the intersection of Broadway (Ave I) and 25th Street. For your convenience, this CVS has restrooms, an ATM and refreshments! Met
- Meet at the CVS on Wednesdays, 8PM on June 5; June 12; June 19; June 26, July 3; July 10; July 17; July 24; July 31, August
- We will offer a Saturday night 10:30 PM tour in June upon request with 5 or more guests paying $22/person. Text us your request please.
Liability: Ghost Tours Texas and their associates, and guides accept no responsibility for personal injury, or harm of any nature and reserves the right at all times to refuse admission or cancel a tour. By attending the tour, you confirm that you are of suitable mental and physical health. Be careful when crossing streets and walking on the streets. Do this based on your own discretion and judgement.
Houston Haunted Heights Ghost Tour
- Heights tours are Saturdays, May 18, June 8, 22, 29, July 13, 27 at 8PM.
- Reservations: please text 281-658-7254 your reservation or email us at email@example.com
- Please bring cash ($22 Adult, $16 Children), or prepaid voucher, plus $4/person suggested gratuity.
- Discount Voucher Guests please bring $1.50 sales tax and handling per person; suggested gratuity $4 per person please.
- For reservations, please include 1. Heights Location, 2. day/date/time, 3. Method of payment: cash or vendor name, 4. Number of people.
- Tours offered all year-round based demand.
Group tours are even more fun, so invite your friends and family to join you TODAY!
Where to Meet: 1548 Heights Blvd, Heights Church lot, on Heights and 16th Street, Houston, Texas 77008. Please allow plenty of time to get here, you don’t want to arrive late and miss it. The Heights Tour is rated PG as it includes murders in its historic past. Click on map below.
Directions to Haunted Heights Tour:
- a. From West Houston: 1-10 inside (Loop 610) to Studemont exit. U-turn under freeway at Studemont. Stay on feeder to Heights Blvd. Turn right on Heights and continue straight to 16th Street.
- b. From Hwy 59 North: Hwy 59 to Loop 610 West. Loop 610 to I-45 South. I-45 to Clavacade exit (first exit inside Loop 610). Take Calvacade to Heights Blvd. (Calvacade turns into 20th at North Main). Left on Heights and continue straight to 16th Street. Park on 16th Street next to the Heights Church lot.
- c. From I-45 North: I-45 to Calvacade exit (1st exit inside Loup 610). Take Calvacade to Heights Blvd. (Calvacade turns into 20th at North Main.). Left on Heights and continue straight to 16th Street. Park on 16th street next to the the Heights Church lot.d. From I-45 South: I-45 North to 1-10 West (just North of downtown). 1-10 West to Heights Blvd. exit. Turn right on Heights and continue straight to 16th Street. Park on 16th Street next to the Heights Church lot.
- Parking – Park on 16th Street or in the Heights Church parking lot. If the church lot is full with another event, meet your tour guide at the Mason’s Lodge, on 16th Street , right next door.
Kemah Ghost Tour – Our most enchanting tour on Galveston Bay!
- Saturday, May 18 is postponed to Saturday, June 15th, July 20, 8PM.
- Please text 281-658-7254 your reservation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Include 1. Kemah Location, 2. Desired Tour day/date/time, 3. Method of payment: cash or vendor name, 4. Number of people. Please bring your voucher to the tour, or show your phone receipt to the guide. Check the website prior to the tour to verify schedule.
- Group tours are even more fun, so invite your friends and family to join you TODAY! Groups are welcome, so let us know when you want a tour!
- Cash or check only at tour, we do not accept credit cards at the tour. Local ATMs are at Monkey Bar and Boardwalk Hotel underground parking.
- Discount Guests: Reservations (see above). Please bring $1.50 sales tax and handling per person; suggested gratuity $4 per person please.
Where to Meet: 604 Bradford Ave, Kemah, 77565, on the corner of Bradford Ave and 6th street, at the Kemah School and Visitor’s Center. Look for the school-house illuminated in bright lights with a flag pole in front. Arrive early and walk around the historic light house district. Allow plenty of extra time for parking and traffic over the Kemah bridge. Don’t miss it, arrive early!
Directions to Kemah Ghost Tour: From Houston, take I-45 South, pass exit 25, Nasa Parkway and take a right on exit 24, Nasa. Follow it down several miles, take a right on Hwy. 146, go over the the Kemah bridge. Take a left at the second light on 8th street (to avoid traffic). Take a left on Bradford Ave. The corner of 7th and Bradford usually has parking spots available after 5:00 PM. Park anywhere in the area, Bradford, 6th, 7th or Kipp is close by. Go to the corner of 6th and Bradford Avenue; the tour meets at the Kemah School and Visitor’s Center. See the lighted school-house with a flag pole in front. (If you pass 6th street and you are going toward the Boardwalk, you have passed it. Just park and walk “away” from the Boardwalk.) Please allow an extra 30 minutes for traffic and parking at this popular location; arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in. Please tip your talented tour guide, the suggested gratuity is $4 per person. We work hard to delight you!
- Party ghost tours via horse drawn carriage ride are welcome from our associate on the date and time of your choice for minimum of $180 for to 2-10 guests. Contact the ”Kemah Carriage” for details at 832-489-5937 email@example.com, and be sure reference GhostToursTEXAS.com special deal.