Kemah Ghost Tours- Private Tours only (sorry no public tours)
Galveston is the only public tour offering, click below for info:
Kemah Ghost Tours is a walking tour through the historic and haunted Kemah Light House District, located on Galveston Bay. This tour will take you on a journey through time to experience legend, history, and real life supernatural mysteries experienced by locals.
Discover for yourself why Kemah Ghost Tours is a “must do” event.
Enjoyable for all…skeptics and believers alike, this is NOT a haunted house butan intriguing, fun filled walking tour…highlighting the dark history of Kemah and Galveston Bay dating back to the 1700’s, including Karankawa Indians, The Great Storm of the 1900’s, legends, and actual supernatural stories experienced on the very grounds you will be walking upon.
Haunted tour highlights include:
- Take a moonlit stroll through the darker side of Kemah’s past while learning tales of death, destruction, murder, and fascinating secrets of the city’s past…..if you dare…
- Prepare to be entertained with tales of intrigue and adventure that encompass Galveston Bay’s murky and tantalizing voyage through time…
- Journey to the Bay, to a night that takes you into a fascinating world of horrific history and tales of the supernatural…
- Prepare to be entranced with Kemah’s spirit-filled wine Bistro…and learn of its ghostly cook (eat your heart out Rachael Ray)
- Listen in delight, as we lift the veil between Kemah’s physical and spiritual realms at the Brass Lantern Suites Bed and Breakfast
- Investigate strange paranormal sightings at the old mansion and learn the chilling history behind the haunting
- Enjoy the moonlight reflecting off the Bay at the Historic Light House on the water’s edge and relive the captivating life of Pirate Jean LaFitte
- Hear the heartbreaking story of lost love, tragic love of sweethearts who cannot be seperated, even at death.
- Feel the ocean breeze while experiencing a reenactment of the Karankawa Indian enemy rituals…and more…
TOUR START LOCATION
Kemah Ghost Tour begins on the corner of Bradford and 6th street, at the Kemah School House and Visitor’s Center. FULL ADDRESS: 604 Bradford Ave, Kemah, TX 77565
[map:http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=604+Bradford+Avenue,+Kemah,+TX+77565&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=59.639182,106.787109&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=604+Bradford+Ave,+Kemah,+Galveston,+Texas+77565&ll=29.543369,-95.018005&spn=0.035842,0.054932&z=14&iwloc=A 600 400]
This walking tour of legend, history and real mysteries includes eight (8) major attractions which take you to beautiful restaurants and outdoors gardens to enjoy the Galveston Bay breeze. The tour lasts approximately 90 minutes. Enjoy the moonlight reflection over the Bay and become intrigued by paranormal sightings; go to a wine bistro to learn of their ghostly cook; explore the history of the first known vampire; journey to a breathtaking courtyard & fountain to explore the revenge of a jealous sister; visit historic homes where the path of death and destruction still haunt the neighbors; stroll to the Historic Kemah Lighthouse on the Bay for an Indian enemy ritual; feel the Bay breeze and become intrigued by Pirate Jean LaFitte’s tantalizing life and the fate of those who uncovered his treasure; visit the Brass Lantern Suites, built in 1897, to learn of their evening visitor. Hear the experience of the tragic lost love of sweethearts who cannot be separated, even at death. Remember the Great Storm of 1900’s and learn of the many spirits left behind…still pursuing their own agendas. Capture pictures at the Old School house to wrap up an unforgettable evening!
For Galveston Ghost Tour: